Monday 14 November 2011

Lastly... I just Understood...

I just added by my friend in EC1 group.. At there I just know about what things I need to write in my blog.. Its all about a things or a moments happen in the EC1 class or related. So, I think what I wrote before this was wrong... Now I need to edit my blog as required by my lecturer. 




Last week class as we know, we have done our role-play... Honestly I really enjoy with our role-play because I saw creativity that has been played by my friends in EC1 class... I wanna say " Good Job!!!" to my group because they well done with our role-play... I also would like to thank you to all members in my group because of our commitment although we did it in spontaneous.... lastly, good bye and thank you...


Assalamualaikum<3  

No comments:

Post a Comment