Thursday 15 December 2011

ABDUCTION!!!

Last Monday, i had a public speaking test. So, some of my friend got a topic about "Child Abduction" but what we misunderstood to "child Adoption.  My lecturer Miss Fairus asked all my friends in the class about abduction. She asked one by one of the person about what is the meaning of "Abduction" but all of us answered about "child adoption". Then she said we were wrong and she tell us "abduction" was about a kidnapping. Suddenly i remembered about a movie I had watched before. The tittle was "ABDUCTION". The story was about the act of taking someone away by force or cunning or kidnapping. The story was quite interesting for me. 


Synopsis:
What would you do if you found your own picture on a missing persons website?  Teen Nathan Harper acting by Taylor Lautner (Jacob in Twilight)  finds himself facing this very dilemma. Setting out to uncover his real identity, Nathan quickly learns his parents are far from who they say they are. When the police, government agents and shadowy figures start to pursue him, Nathan’s quest for the truth erupts into a full-blown “Bourne”-like man-on-the-run thriller. 

So, guys.. Lets find out about the story and watch together.. And the important is lastly I understand what is the meaning of "ABDUCTION". Thats all from me today.. Thank you.. Assalamualaikum.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment