Monday 31 October 2011

How I dance??

Last Monday, I had dance test. Dance that were tested are Zapin Asli Melayu Johor from Johor Darul Takzim. Before I dance, my group and I started with the presentation to describe about Zapin.  After that, we were prepared our dance. I was nervous and excited to dance because the choreography was created by us trough every step we had learnt from our lecturer. So far, our presentation was ran smoothly. Hihi~ What I was remembered is the question from my lecturer. "How do you want to uphold the Zapin traditional dance to young people so that they are not lost? Then, we were answered "we will start from School by holding dance class". After that she was laughed because she felt funny with our answer. But its okay.. =)


Lastly, I was satisfied because I have done and make the best. Thank you to my group also consist of Kak Sal, Kak Nurul, Ikha and Pija... And now enjoy the show from us.. Thank you..

Assalamualaikum<3


No comments:

Post a Comment