Sunday 16 October 2011

A MOMENT LIKE THIS... 16102011

16102005 for me is a special date... Its remind me about someone who I mate. I have mate some guy who I know until now. Who is he? He is my special friend. For me, he is a good listener, happy go lucky, motivated and full of dreams. Sometimes he is a serious person. Actually, what I admired him is how the way he treat me. When I have a problem he is my listener and sometimes he is a motivator to me because he always have opinion to share with me. That's make me tough to face many challenges in my life. He very understanding, about my family and everything. I also thank to him because he is a patient with my behavior because sometimes I am stubborn. hehehehe... =) 






Lastly, thank you... 16102011 was reminded me about him.. <3
Assalamualaikum.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment