Thursday 13 October 2011

What is next??!

Assalamualaikum to everyone... Yesterday I got some task from EC1 class.. The task ask me to find out 5 guys who I don't know and try to make some talking with them... but not in "BAHASA" okay.. huhu~ So today i went to library after my class at the morning.. then to make a story while I try to find some books when suddenly some guy ask me what the book I try to find.... But in "BAHASA".... 
HAHAHAHAHA.... Do you know what I'm thinking on that time? So I try to be cool and smile at him... then I try to talk with him in the simple words.... the dialogs are like this:
Him: nak cari buku ape ekk??
Me: Do you know where is the location for these books?? (while showing a code of the books from opac system)




Him: you try to find it here...(while he showed me alley among the rack) kalau takde tu tak dpt la nk tlg yer...
Me: Okay.. thank you for your help...( I give a big smile to him)
Then he replied me with a weird smile and leaving me.... huhu~ So for me maybe that is what my lecturer want her students do for their task... Before, I feel what it is that task but when I started to try or do it I feel excited... OMG! I did it...... Lastly, for my friends and myself good luck with our interesting task....


Assalamualaikum<3

No comments:

Post a Comment