Sunday 16 October 2011

A Little Can Save The World... Maybe...

Today is a new day for me. You guys want to know why? Because today is going to be my first time donating my blood. Wow! This is going to be an experience that I will never forget. The activity is organized by Kolej KAB incoperation with Slim River Hospital. How do I feel? Of course nervous and can’t imagine how it going to be for me. When I arrived, a nurse approaches me and asks me to fill up a form and ask me a few questions. Their question is mostly about my life such as my sleeping and eating habits. Then I get to know that before we can donate our blood, we must eat first. Since I haven’t eaten anything, they ask me to go and have my breakfast first.



After the doctor gave me the green light, I went to the next checkpoint. In this checkpoint, they examine and determine the type of blood. Mine would be “O” type. I remembered that my science teacher said in class that “O” type of blood is universal. This type of blood can be use to any other type of blood. I guess that I already done something good for human kind. After finish donating my blood, they ask me to rest for a while and drink some water. I can feel a bit dizzy since about 300mg of blood just has been drained out from my body. It took me a while before I’m ready to head back to my home. That’s make my day and I hope that maybe in future I can do this again….


Assalamualaikum<3

No comments:

Post a Comment