Friday 28 October 2011

National French Of Soup...

Today, i had a kitchen training.. the lesson was learning about types of soup My lecturer gave us a type of soup for our task one day before our class starting.. Have a three types of soup we had learned. That are cream of mushroom soup, tomyam and consomme.. my group got a task about consomme. So that is my first time to made that soup..

Then, I want to share with you about this soup shortly.. Actually this is a national of French soup. At France, they was so proud with this soup.. But for me consomme is just like meat soup usual. This soup is so expensive at there. This is because it's have a richest of taste. So that, this soup is most popular there. The method of this soup is quite hard to do because its have a lot of ingredient to mix all and after that need to wait for a long time for soup are boil. then we need to strain the consomme to be very clearly soup. To get the clearly soup we need to strain many times. so that is why I tell about the fussy things to make this soup.


But when the soup or consomme done. I felt very satisfied. hope you will try this consomme at home with richest of patient. Thank you.. that's all for today.






Assalamualaikum<3

No comments:

Post a Comment