Monday 24 October 2011

WaKeD (Wahana Keterampilan Diri)

Yesterday, I participated in a workshop on public speaking. I am very happy because it is a unique workshop for not just have such a talk lot but has a very interesting activities. What is more exciting is the speaker. the speaker is a celebrity television and his name is Ahmad Fedtri Yahya. Of course you know about him right? However, I would like to tell a little about him. He is a host on the program MALAYSIA HARI INI and also a famous composer. I'm very admirer him because he's very good at talking and his speech have a facts and values that can be used in our life.



This workshop has been running for three hours but I do not feel bored for a variety of interesting activities. I am very impressed with his ability to relate activities with the tips given by him..



Lastly, I hope I can practice the tips given by him. Thank you to Kolej Ungku Omar for having this kind of activity that can enhance personal skills more. It was suitable for us as a future teachers.


Assalamualaikum<3

No comments:

Post a Comment