Tuesday 25 October 2011

Types Of Zapin in Malaysia... Awesome...

Last Tuesday, I went to Malaysian University for watched the show about "zapin". "Zapin selat melaka; selat markasa" was held by students of art and music there. And I came there to fulfill the co-curriculum vitae. I went under dance 1 club. When I arrived there, I was excited to watch the unique of zapin. Our lecturer asked us to went the show for we learned about zapin and could apllied at our test on Monday... That dancers were from KESUMA(UM's group), ASWARA and groups from Indonesia. All of them gave the greatest of zapin and its made us enjoyed and got the knowledge about "zapin".


There, I saw a types of "zapin" such as "zapin johor, zapin salor kelantan, zapin hanuman salor, zapin tenglu" and so on. These "zapins" was performed by KESUMA and ASWARA. Then, for "zapin jambi" and "sulawesi" was performed by dancer's group from Indonesia. So that, the show was gave me a lot of idea to make my group's choreography for "zapin" test on Monday... I would like to thank you to my lecturer; Miss Muhaini to brought me to watched the show.. I was enjoyed with her class.. Its because I love to dance.. Lastly, wish me luck for my test and thank you..


Assalamualaikum <3


No comments:

Post a Comment